Individual and Team Registration Process must be completed on Tuesday, October 24 by 5:00 p.m. – this includes:
- Individuals registering on the hacc.hawaii.gov website
- Form Team and name Team Captain
- Team Captain – completes Team registration form
- Each team member – must have registered and acknowledgement they have read and will abide by the rules and guidelines for the event
- If team member is under 18 years of age, they and their parent or guardian will need to e-sign acknowledgement form indicating the minor has read and will abide by the rules and guidelines of the event and parent gives them permission to participate in the event.
- Final Challenge choice selected
Individual and Team Registration Forms are here.
Tech Review Begins – November 13, 2023 at 9:00 a.m.
- Working code should be available by this date/time so the tech judges can review solution for inclusion in the Judging day event (see HACC Judging Criteria for completed set of criteria)
- If you are submitting a low/no code solution, be sure to provide what tech judges need to access and review your solution.
- Projects must be submitted by this deadline using the Project Submission form to provide important details on your solution to the Tech Review Judges.
Changes for 2023
There have been a couple of changes that it is important you be aware of. These are:
- Pitch Training workshop on Nov 4th is strongly encouraged!
- Event will only be open to Hawaii Residents or Students attending a Hawaii School
Looking to register for a workshop? Please go to the Workshops page