Individual and Team Registration Process must be completed on Tuesday, October 24 by 5:00 p.m. – this includes:
- Individuals registering on the hacc.hawaii.gov website
- Form Team and name Team Captain
- Team Captain – completes Team registration form
- Each team member – must have registered and acknowledgement they have read and will abide by the rules and guidelines for the event
- If team member is under 18 years of age, they and their parent or guardian will need to e-sign acknowledgement form indicating the minor has read and will abide by the rules and guidelines of the event and parent gives them permission to participate in the event.
- Final Challenge choice selected
Individual and Team Registration Forms are here.
Tech Review Begins – November 13, 2023 at 9:00 a.m.
- Working code should be available by this date/time as judges can review solution for inclusion in the Judging day event (see HACC Judging Criteria for completed set of criteria)
- If you are doing a low/no code solution be sure to provide what tech judges need to review your solution.
- Projects must be submitted by this deadline using the Google Project Submission form to provide important details on your solution to the Tech Review Judges.
Changes for 2023
There have been a couple of changes that it is important you be aware of. These are:
- Pitch Training workshop on Nov 4th is strongly encouraged!
- Event will only be open to Hawaii Residents or Students attending a Hawaii School
Looking to register for a workshop? Please go to the Workshops page