Challenge Sponsors & Subject Matter Experts – please use the files and information below to help you develop your pitch and materials. Mahalo for support the 2020 Hawaii Annual Code Challenge
Important Dates to Remember
These are key dates that department staff need to be aware of to participate in the HACC:
- September 17, 2020 – Challenge Sponsor/Subject Matter Expert Training Workshop
- September 17-30 – Department write up summary of their challenge
- October 19, 2020 – Project Pitch presentation submitted by end of business day
- Week of October 19 – Zoom Reverse Pitch Rehearsals
- October 21, 2020 – Summaries posted to HACC website for participants
- October 24, 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. – HACC Kick Off – Departments pitch presentations in the morning, talk story sessions with teams in afternoon.
- October 31, 9:30 a.m. to Noon – HACC Interim workshop. Meet with interested teams to answer questions and provide guidance.
- November 21, 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. – HACC Judging & Presentation Day – Department staff invited, judging by independent panel.
Please let us know if you would prefer to schedule another day/time in the first week for a question & answer session for participants interested in working on your your challenge
Information from 9/17/20 Challenge Sponsor Training
Please refer to the Tools page for more information on how to use Slack and if you haven’t already done so please use the link below to join the 2020 HACC Slack Community:
If you need help or have questions, please contact:
HACC 2020 Chairperson
Slack: @Thelma Alane